Financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) under major project No. 20 490 210 and surface project Nos. 20 571 040 and 20 371 026, and from the U.S. National Science Foundation is greatly appreciated.
Concentric Sub-micrometer-Sized Cables Composed of Ni Nanowires and Sub-micrometer-Sized Fullerene Tubes†
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 1124–1130, May, 2007
How to Cite
Tao, F., Liang, Y., Yin, G., Xu, D., Jiang, Z., Li, H., Han, M., Song, Y., Xie, Z., Xue, Z., Zhu, J., Xu, Z., Zheng, L., Wei, X. and Ni, Y. (2007), Concentric Sub-micrometer-Sized Cables Composed of Ni Nanowires and Sub-micrometer-Sized Fullerene Tubes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 1124–1130. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600177
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2006
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 20 490 210, 20 571 040, 20 371 026
- U.S. National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!