Partial financial support from Grants-in-Aid for The 21st Century COE Program for Frontiers in Fundamental Chemistry from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology is gratefully acknowledged. N. M. is thankful for financial support from the Research Fellowships of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) for Young Scientists.
Liquid-Crystal Composites Composed of Photopolymerized Self-Assembled Fibers and Aligned Smectic Molecules†
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 17, pages 2218–2224, November, 2006
How to Cite
Mizoshita, N. and Kato, T. (2006), Liquid-Crystal Composites Composed of Photopolymerized Self-Assembled Fibers and Aligned Smectic Molecules. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 2218–2224. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600185
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2006
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Grant Number: Grants-in-Aid for The 21st Century COE Program for Frontiers in Fundamental Chemistry
- Research Fellowships of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) for Young Scientists
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!