S. S. is thankful to Alexander von Humboldt Foundation for a research fellowship. We thank Prof. Dr. H. Möhwald for valuable discussions. Anneliese Heilig and Rona Pitschke are acknowledged for AFM and SEM analysis.
Fabrication of Organized Porphyrin-Nanotube-Attached Heat-Sensitive Polyelectrolyte Capsules†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 16, pages 2083–2088, October, 2006
How to Cite
Sadasivan, S., Köhler, K. and Sukhorukov, G. B. (2006), Fabrication of Organized Porphyrin-Nanotube-Attached Heat-Sensitive Polyelectrolyte Capsules. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 2083–2088. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600189
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2006
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!