The authors would like to thank Muriel Matheron for her kind help in the ellipsometric characterization of the film porosity. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Transparent Mesoporous Nanocomposite Films for Self-Cleaning Applications†
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 549–554, March, 2007
How to Cite
Allain, E., Besson, S., Durand, C., Moreau, M., Gacoin, T. and Boilot, J.-P. (2007), Transparent Mesoporous Nanocomposite Films for Self-Cleaning Applications. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 549–554. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600197
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!