The authors gratefully acknowledge Dr. Jorge Piris, Dr. Nikos Kopidakis, and Dr. Garry Rumbles at the NREL for preliminary TRMC measurements. This work was funded under support from the Director's Discretionary Research and Development (DDRD) Fund at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory under the US Department of Energy (DOE) contract DE-AC36-99-GO10337.
Band-Offset Engineering for Enhanced Open-Circuit Voltage in Polymer–Oxide Hybrid Solar Cells†
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 264–269, January, 2007
How to Cite
Olson, D. C., Shaheen, S. E., White, M. S., Mitchell, W. J., van Hest, M. F. A. M., Collins, R. T. and Ginley, D. S. (2007), Band-Offset Engineering for Enhanced Open-Circuit Voltage in Polymer–Oxide Hybrid Solar Cells. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 264–269. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600215
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2006
- Director's Discretionary Research and Development (DDRD) Fund. Grant Number: DE-AC36-99-GO10337
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!