This work was supported in part by a Science and Engineering Fellowship from the David and Lucile Packard Foundation and an AFOSR-DURINT subcontract from SUNY Buffalo. Y. X. is an Alfred P. Sloan Research Fellow and a Camille Dreyfus Teacher Scholar. This work used the Nanotech User Facility (NTUF) at the University of Washington, a member of the National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network (NNIN), which is funded by the NSF. M. I. thanks the Fulbright Foundation and the Spanish Ministry of Education and Science for a postdoctoral fellowship. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Arresting, Fixing, and Separating Dimers Composed of Uniform Silica Colloidal Spheres†
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 1627–1632, August, 2006
How to Cite
Ibisate, M., Zou, Z. and Xia, Y. (2006), Arresting, Fixing, and Separating Dimers Composed of Uniform Silica Colloidal Spheres. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 1627–1632. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600228
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2006
- Science and Engineering Fellowship from the David and Lucile Packard Foundation
- AFOSR-DURINT subcontract from SUNY Buffalo
- Fulbright Foundation
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!