This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 20471007 and 10204003).
Nanometer-Sized Copper Sulfide Hollow Spheres with Strong Optical-Limiting Properties†
Article first published online: 12 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 1397–1401, May, 2007
How to Cite
Yu, X.-L., Cao, C.-B., Zhu, H.-S., Li, Q.-S., Liu, C.-L. and Gong, Q.-H. (2007), Nanometer-Sized Copper Sulfide Hollow Spheres with Strong Optical-Limiting Properties. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 1397–1401. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600245
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2006
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20471007, 10204003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!