The authors acknowledge financial support from the European Commission through the Human Potential Program (RTN ‘Nanochannel', Contract No. HPRN-CT-2002-00323 and Nanomatch, Contract No. MRTN-CT-2006-035884).
Hexagonal Network Organization of Dye-Loaded Zeolite L Crystals by Surface-Tension Driven Autoassembly†
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 17, pages 2213–2217, November, 2006
How to Cite
Yunus, S., Spano, F., Patrinoiu, G., Bolognesi, A., Botta, C., Brühwiler, D., Ruiz, A. Z. and Calzaferri, G. (2006), Hexagonal Network Organization of Dye-Loaded Zeolite L Crystals by Surface-Tension Driven Autoassembly. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 2213–2217. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600255
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2006
- European Commission through the Human Potential Program. Grant Numbers: HPRN-CT-2002-00323, MRTN-CT-2006-035884
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!