Y. Yin and C. K. Erdonmez contributed equally to this work. This work was supported by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research under award no. FA9550-04-1-0065 and by the Director, Office of Energy Research, Office of Science, Division of Materials Sciences, of the U.S. Department of Energy under contract no. DE-AC02-05CH11231. A. Cabot acknowledges financial support from the Generalitat de Catalunya, Departament d'Universitats, Recerca i Societat de L'Informacio.
Colloidal Synthesis of Hollow Cobalt Sulfide Nanocrystals†
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 11, pages 1389–1399, July, 2006
How to Cite
Yin, Y., Erdonmez, C. K., Cabot, A., Hughes, S. and Alivisatos, A. P. (2006), Colloidal Synthesis of Hollow Cobalt Sulfide Nanocrystals. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 1389–1399. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600256
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2006
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Number: FA9550-04-1-0065
- Director, Office of Energy Research, Office of Science, Division of Materials Sciences, of the U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
- Generalitat de Catalunya, Departament d'Universitats, Recerca i Societat de L'Informacio
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!