This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (ECS 0424204 and ECS 0508252). The authors thank Dr. Jin-Sung Kim for helping with mold fabrication.
Siloxane Copolymers for Nanoimprint Lithography†
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 65–70, January, 2007
How to Cite
Choi, P., Fu, P.-F. and Guo, L. J. (2007), Siloxane Copolymers for Nanoimprint Lithography. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 65–70. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600257
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2006
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: ECS 0424204, ECS 0508252
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!