This work is supported by the Chinese Academy of Sciences, CMS-CX200510 and NSFC (No. 20473095, 20571005, 20490210, and 20221101) and by CREST, the Japan Science and Technology Corporation. We thank Prof. Xiu-Nian Jin and Li Lu of the Institute of Physics at the Chinese Academy of Sciences, for their kind help with the measurements for the heat capacity, and Prof. Howard Flack of the University of Geneva for his kind comments on the manuscript. Supporting information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Guest-Induced Chirality in the Ferrimagnetic Nanoporous Diamond Framework Mn3(HCOO)6†
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 577–584, March, 2007
How to Cite
Zhang, B., Wang, Z.-M., Kurmoo, M., Gao, S., Inoue, K. and Kobayashi, H. (2007), Guest-Induced Chirality in the Ferrimagnetic Nanoporous Diamond Framework Mn3(HCOO)6. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 577–584. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600265
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2006
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: CMS-CX200510
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20473095, 20571005, 20490210, 20221101
- CREST, the Japan Science and Technology Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!