Self-Organized Gradient Hole Injection to Improve the Performance of Polymer Electroluminescent Devices
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 390–396, February, 2007
How to Cite
Lee, T.-W., Chung, Y., Kwon, O. and Park, J.-J. (2007), Self-Organized Gradient Hole Injection to Improve the Performance of Polymer Electroluminescent Devices. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 390–396. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600278
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!