This work is supported by the National Core Research Center program of the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) through the NANO Systems Institute at Seoul National University. The authors thank Prof. H.-J. Kim for valuable discussions and comments. Jae Il Kim is grateful for financial support from the BK21 program. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Sub-kilogram-Scale One-Pot Synthesis of Highly Luminescent and Monodisperse Core/Shell Quantum Dots by the Successive Injection of Precursors†
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 16, pages 2077–2082, October, 2006
How to Cite
Kim, J. I. and Lee, J.-K. (2006), Sub-kilogram-Scale One-Pot Synthesis of Highly Luminescent and Monodisperse Core/Shell Quantum Dots by the Successive Injection of Precursors. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 2077–2082. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600291
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2006
- National Core Research Center program of the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF)
- BK21 program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!