This research was supported by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (Grant no. F49620-03-1-0162), the NSF (CTS-0437912) and in part by the Boeing–Martin Professorship Endowment. Work at NTU was supported by the Ministry of Economic Affairs of Taiwan. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
High Electron Mobility and Ambipolar Charge Transport in Binary Blends of Donor and Acceptor Conjugated Polymers†
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 14, pages 2542–2549, September, 2007
How to Cite
Babel, A., Zhu, Y., Cheng, K.-F., Chen, W.-C. and Jenekhe, S. A. (2007), High Electron Mobility and Ambipolar Charge Transport in Binary Blends of Donor and Acceptor Conjugated Polymers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 2542–2549. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600312
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2006
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Number: F49620-03-1-0162
- NSF. Grant Number: CTS-0437912
- Boeing–Martin Professorship Endowment
- Ministry of Economic Affairs of Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!