Financial support of this research was from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20303020), the National Basic Research Program of China (2003CB615803, 2005CB221407) and the Talent Science Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. The authors thank Mr. Gengshen Hu for the Visible Raman analysis.
Thioether-bridged Mesoporous Organosilicas: Mesophase Transformations Induced by the Bridged Organosilane Precursor†
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 569–576, March, 2007
How to Cite
Liu, J., Yang, Q., Zhang, L., Jiang, D., Shi, X., Yang, J., Zhong, H. and Li, C. (2007), Thioether-bridged Mesoporous Organosilicas: Mesophase Transformations Induced by the Bridged Organosilane Precursor. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 569–576. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600379
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2006
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20303020
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2003CB615803, 2005CB221407
- Talent Science Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!