We gratefully acknowledge the support of this research through NSC, ITRI, and TTRI in Taiwan, ROC.
A Solution-Processable High-Coloration-Efficiency Low-Switching-Voltage Electrochromic Polymer Based on Polycyclopentadithiophene†
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 1063–1070, May, 2007
How to Cite
Wu, C.-G., Lu, M.-I., Chang, S.-J. and Wei, C.-S. (2007), A Solution-Processable High-Coloration-Efficiency Low-Switching-Voltage Electrochromic Polymer Based on Polycyclopentadithiophene. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 1063–1070. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600381
- Issue online: 25 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!