We gratefully acknowledge the financial support from Core Environmental Technology Development Project for Next Generation (Ministry of Environment, South Korea).
The Development of a Generic Bioanalytical Matrix Using Polydiacetylenes†
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 13, pages 2038–2044, September, 2007
How to Cite
Lee, S. W., Kang, C. D., Yang, D. H., Lee, J.-S., Kim, J. M., Ahn, D. J. and Sim, S. J. (2007), The Development of a Generic Bioanalytical Matrix Using Polydiacetylenes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 2038–2044. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600398
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2006
- Core Environmental Technology Development Project for Next Generation (Ministry of Environment, South Korea)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!