We thank Dr. Lars P. H. Jeurgens and Michaela Wieland for doing the XPS measurements, Maritta Dudek and Gerd Maier for recording the XRD diffractograms and pole figures, Sabine Kühnemann and Hartmut Labitzke for taking the SEM images, Peter Gerstel for the synthesis of the silanes and for general support in the Chemistry laboratory, and Prof. Lennart Bergström and Dr. Niklas Hedin for valuable discussions.
Site-Selective Deposition of Nanostructured ZnO Thin Films from Solutions Containing Polyvinylpyrrolidone†
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 13, pages 2151–2159, September, 2007
How to Cite
Lipowsky, P., Hoffmann, R. C., Welzel, U., Bill, J. and Aldinger, F. (2007), Site-Selective Deposition of Nanostructured ZnO Thin Films from Solutions Containing Polyvinylpyrrolidone. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 2151–2159. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600399
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 22 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!