This work was supported by the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation through CMR of Korea University. S.-H.J. is recipient of the Brain Korea 21 scholarship from the Ministry of Education and Human Resources, Korea. X-ray studies were performed at the Pohang Synchrotron Lab, Pohang, Korea.
Thin Films of Insoluble Poly(Oligothienylene vinylenes) Prepared by Chemical Vapor Deposition Polymerization†
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 13, pages 2174–2179, September, 2007
How to Cite
Joo, S.-H., Lee, C.-Y., Park, D., Joo, J. and Jin, J.-I. (2007), Thin Films of Insoluble Poly(Oligothienylene vinylenes) Prepared by Chemical Vapor Deposition Polymerization. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 2174–2179. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600404
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2006
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation through CMR of Korea University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!