This work is supported by the National Science Foundations of China (20301004, 20573021, 20421303), the State Key Research Program (2004CB217800), Shanghai Science Committee (05SU07098) and FANEDD (200423). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley Interscience or from the author.
Siliceous Unilamellar Vesicles and Foams by Using Block-Copolymer Cooperative Vesicle Templating†
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 613–617, March, 2007
How to Cite
Wang, H., Wang, Y., Zhou, X., Zhou, L., Tang, J., Lei, J. and Yu, C. (2007), Siliceous Unilamellar Vesicles and Foams by Using Block-Copolymer Cooperative Vesicle Templating. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 613–617. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600407
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2006
- National Science Foundations of China. Grant Numbers: 20301004, 20573021, 20421303
- State Key Research Program. Grant Number: 2004CB217800
- Shanghai Science Committee. Grant Number: 05SU07098
- FANEDD. Grant Number: 200423
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2126/2007/fp0407_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.