This project was supported by an A-Star (Singapore) grant (Project No. 0221070004) and a start-up grant from Center of Biotechnology (NTU).
Cytocompatible Hydrogels Based on Photocrosslinkable Methacrylated O-Carboxymethylchitosan with Tunable Charge: Synthesis and Characterization†
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 13, pages 2139–2150, September, 2007
How to Cite
Poon, Y. F., Zhu, Y. B., Shen, J. Y., Chan-Park, M. B. and Ng, S. C. (2007), Cytocompatible Hydrogels Based on Photocrosslinkable Methacrylated O-Carboxymethylchitosan with Tunable Charge: Synthesis and Characterization. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 2139–2150. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600420
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2006
- A-Star (Singapore) grant. Grant Number: 0221070004
- Center of Biotechnology (NTU)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!