This work was financially supported by the Junta de Andalucia (Proyecto de Excelencia RMN-666). J.F.F.S. and I.F. thank the Junta de Andalucía for their research contracts and warmly thank Prof. P. S. Pregosin for helpful discussions and advice. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Second Generation Nanostructured Metal Oxide Matrices to Increase the Thermal Stability of CO and NO2 Sensing Layers Based on Iron(II) Phthalocyanine†
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 1188–1198, May, 2007
How to Cite
Fernández-Sánchez, J. F., Fernández, I., Steiger, R., Beer, R., Cannas, R. and Spichiger-Keller, U. E. (2007), Second Generation Nanostructured Metal Oxide Matrices to Increase the Thermal Stability of CO and NO2 Sensing Layers Based on Iron(II) Phthalocyanine. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 1188–1198. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600428
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2006
- Junta de Andalucia. Grant Number: Proyecto de Excelencia RMN-666
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!