The author gratefully acknowledges the generous support for our work by the U.S. Department of Energy through the Frederick Seitz Materials Research Laboratory (Grant# DEFG02-91ER45439), the Army Research Office through the MURI program under Award# DAAD19-03-1-0227, and the Air Force Office of Scientific Research under Award No. FA9550–05-1-0092 (Subaward No. E-18-C45-G1). This work has benefited greatly from the valuable contributions of J. Cesarano, J. Smay, G. Gratson, M. Xu, R. Shepherd, R. Rao, S. White, D. Therriault, F. Garcia, and P. Braun.
Direct Ink Writing of 3D Functional Materials†
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 17, pages 2193–2204, November, 2006
How to Cite
Lewis, J. A. (2006), Direct Ink Writing of 3D Functional Materials. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 2193–2204. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600434
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2006
- U.S. Department of Energy through the Frederick Seitz Materials Research Laboratory. Grant Number: DEFG02-91ER45439
- Army Research Office through the MURI program. Grant Number: DAAD19-03-1-0227
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Number: FA9550–05-1-0092 (Subaward No. E-18-C45-G1)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!