This work was supported by the State Key Project of Fundamental Research of China (Grant No. 2002CB613303) and the NSF of China (Grant No. 50318002, 50621201, and 10574078).
Ferroelectric and Ferromagnetic Behavior of Pb(Zr0.52Ti0.48)O3–Co0.9Zn0.1Fe2O4 Multilayered Thin Films Prepared via Solution Processing†
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 1333–1338, May, 2007
How to Cite
He, H.-C., Wang, J., Zhou, J.-P. and Nan, C.-W. (2007), Ferroelectric and Ferromagnetic Behavior of Pb(Zr0.52Ti0.48)O3–Co0.9Zn0.1Fe2O4 Multilayered Thin Films Prepared via Solution Processing. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 1333–1338. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600476
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2006
- State Key Project of Fundamental Research of China. Grant Number: 2002CB613303
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 50318002, 50621201, 10574078
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!