We are grateful to P. Comte and R. Charvet for the nanocrystalline TiO2 paste fabrication, T. Koyanagi (CCIC, Japan) for providing the 400 nm sized TiO2 particles. The Swiss Science Foundation and Swiss Federal Office for Energy (OFEN) have supported this work.
High Molar Extinction Coefficient Ion-Coordinating Ruthenium Sensitizer for Efficient and Stable Mesoscopic Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells†
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 154–160, January, 2007
How to Cite
Kuang, D., Klein, C., Ito, S., Moser, J.-E., Humphry-Baker, R., Zakeeruddin, S. M. and Grätzel, M. (2007), High Molar Extinction Coefficient Ion-Coordinating Ruthenium Sensitizer for Efficient and Stable Mesoscopic Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 154–160. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600483
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2006
- The Swiss Science Foundation
- Swiss Federal Office for Energy (OFEN)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!