The authors are grateful to Prof. James Durrant, Dr. Hideo Ohkita, Dr. Steffan Cook, and James Kirkpatrick for useful discussions. J.J.B.-S. acknowledges the Marshall Commission for funding. We thank the Sumitomo Chemical Co. for supplying the polyfluorenes that we have used. Additional financial support was provided by the project Nanosolar and FWO project G.0252.04.
Formation of a Ground-State Charge-Transfer Complex in Polyfluorene//[6,6]-Phenyl-C61 Butyric Acid Methyl Ester (PCBM) Blend Films and Its Role in the Function of Polymer/PCBM Solar Cells†
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 451–457, February, 2007
How to Cite
Benson-Smith, J. J., Goris, L., Vandewal, K., Haenen, K., Manca, J. V., Vanderzande, D., Bradley, D. D. C. and Nelson, J. (2007), Formation of a Ground-State Charge-Transfer Complex in Polyfluorene//[6,6]-Phenyl-C61 Butyric Acid Methyl Ester (PCBM) Blend Films and Its Role in the Function of Polymer/PCBM Solar Cells. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 451–457. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600484
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2006
- Marshall Commission
- FWO. Grant Number: G.0252.04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!