We gratefully acknowledge the National Science Funds for Distinguished Young Scholars (20 325 518) and Creative Research Groups (20 521 503), the Key Program (20 535 010) from the National Natural Science Foundation of China, and the Creative Program for Postgraduates in Jiangsu Universities for financial support of this research. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Conductive Mesocellular Silica–Carbon Nanocomposite Foams for Immobilization, Direct Electrochemistry, and Biosensing of Proteins†
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 585–592, March, 2007
How to Cite
Wu, S., Ju, H. X. and Liu, Y. (2007), Conductive Mesocellular Silica–Carbon Nanocomposite Foams for Immobilization, Direct Electrochemistry, and Biosensing of Proteins. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 585–592. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600491
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2006
- National Science Funds for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 20 325 518
- Creative Research Groups. Grant Number: 20 521 503
- Key Program from the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20 535 010
- Creative Program for Postgraduates in Jiangsu Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!