This research was supported by the National Science Council through Grant No. NSC 94-2215-E-007-019, the Ministry of Education through Grant No. 93-E-FA04-1-4, the Thousand Horse Program No. 095-2917-1-007-014, NSF, the NASA Vehicle System Program, Department of Defense Research and Engineering (DDR&E), the Defense Advanced Research Project Agency (N66001-040-1-18903). Supporting information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Systematic Study of the Growth of Aligned Arrays of α-Fe2O3 and Fe3O4 Nanowires by a Vapor–Solid Process†
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 17, pages 2243–2251, November, 2006
How to Cite
Chueh, Y.-L., Lai, M.-W., Liang, J.-Q., Chou, L.-J. and Wang, Z. L. (2006), Systematic Study of the Growth of Aligned Arrays of α-Fe2O3 and Fe3O4 Nanowires by a Vapor–Solid Process. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 2243–2251. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600499
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2006
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 94-2215-E-007-019
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 93-E-FA04-1-4
- Thousand Horse Program. Grant Number: 095-2917-1-007-014
- NSF, the NASA Vehicle System Program, Department of Defense Research and Engineering (DDR&E), the Defense Advanced Research Project Agency. Grant Number: N66001-040-1-18903
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!