This project was supported financially by the National Basic Research Program of China (2004CB719500), Commission of Science and Technology of Shanghai Municipality, Shanghai Rising-Star Program (04QMX1431) and Program for Outstanding Young Teacher of Shanghai Universities (04YQHB050).
Functionalization of Cubic Ia3d Mesoporous Silica for Immobilization of Penicillin G Acylase†
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 13, pages 2160–2166, September, 2007
How to Cite
Lü, Y., Lu, G., Wang, Y., Guo, Y., Guo, Y., Zhang, Z., Wang, Y. and Liu, X. (2007), Functionalization of Cubic Ia3d Mesoporous Silica for Immobilization of Penicillin G Acylase. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 2160–2166. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600505
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2006
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2004CB719500
- Commission of Science and Technology of Shanghai Municipality
- Shanghai Rising-Star Program. Grant Number: 04QMX1431
- Program for Outstanding Young Teacher of Shanghai Universities. Grant Number: 04YQHB050
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!