The authors wish to acknowledge Prof. Richard Friend and his group (Cavendish Laboratory), and Dr. Jeremy Burroughes, for the inspiration and discussions that initiated this work. This work is supported by NUS and A*STAR SERC grant 052-117-0030.
General Photo-Patterning of Polyelectrolyte Thin Films via Efficient Ionic Bis(Fluorinated Phenyl Azide) Photo-Crosslinkers and their Post-Deposition Modification†
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 14, pages 2490–2499, September, 2007
How to Cite
Khong, S.-H., Sivaramakrishnan, S., Png, R.-Q., Wong, L.-Y., Chia, P.-J., Chua, L.-L. and Ho, P. K. H. (2007), General Photo-Patterning of Polyelectrolyte Thin Films via Efficient Ionic Bis(Fluorinated Phenyl Azide) Photo-Crosslinkers and their Post-Deposition Modification. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 2490–2499. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600506
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2006
- A*STAR SERC. Grant Number: 052-117-0030
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!