The work reported in this paper has been supported by the Research Grants Council of The Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China (Project Numbers HKU 7008/04P, 7019/04P, and 7010/05P). Financial support from the Strategic Research Theme, University Development Fund, and Seed Funding Grant (administrated by The University of Hong Kong) are also acknowledged.
Long K-Doped Titania and Titanate Nanowires on Ti Foil and FTO/Quartz Substrates for Solar-Cell Applications†
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 555–562, March, 2007
How to Cite
Cheung, K. Y., Yip, C. T., Djurišić, A. B., Leung, Y. H. and Chan, W. K. (2007), Long K-Doped Titania and Titanate Nanowires on Ti Foil and FTO/Quartz Substrates for Solar-Cell Applications. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 555–562. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600508
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2006
- Research Grants Council of The Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China. Grant Numbers: HKU 7008/04P, HKU 7019/04P, HKU 7010/05P
- Strategic Research Theme
- University Development Fund
- Seed Funding Grant (administrated by The University of Hong Kong)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!