We are grateful for financial support from the National Science Foundation of China (grant numbers: 90 501 001, 20 474 024, 20 573 040, 50 473 001, and 60 478 015), Ministry of Science and Technology of China (grant number: 2002CB6 134 003), and PCSIRT. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Diphenylamine-Substituted Cruciform Oligo(phenylene vinylene): Enhanced One- and Two-Photon Excited Fluorescence in the Solid State†
Article first published online: 27 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 9, pages 1551–1557, June, 2007
How to Cite
He, F., Tian, L. L., Tian, X. Y., Xu, H., Wang, Y. H., Xie, W. J., Hanif, M., Xia, J. L., Shen, F. Z., Yang, B., Li, F., Ma, Y. G., Yang, Y. Q. and Shen, J. C. (2007), Diphenylamine-Substituted Cruciform Oligo(phenylene vinylene): Enhanced One- and Two-Photon Excited Fluorescence in the Solid State. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 1551–1557. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600518
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2006
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 90 501 001, 20 474 024, 20 573 040, 50 473 001, 60 478 015
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2002CB6 134 003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!