We are grateful to the National Science Council of the Republic of China for the support of this research (contract No. NSC 94-2214-E006-006). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Synthesis of Monodisperse FeAu Nanoparticles with Tunable Magnetic and Optical Properties†
Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 1311–1316, May, 2007
How to Cite
Chiang, I.-C. and Chen, D.-H. (2007), Synthesis of Monodisperse FeAu Nanoparticles with Tunable Magnetic and Optical Properties. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 1311–1316. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600525
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2006
- National Science Council of the Republic of China. Grant Number: NSC 94-2214-E006-006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!