This work was supported by the Institute for Collaborative Biotechnologies (USA Army Research Office, Grant DAAD19-03D-0004), the USA National Science Foundation (Grant DMR 02-33728), and the Chinese University of Hong Kong (start-up funding for J. F. Wang). Supporting Information is available from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Shape- and Orientation-Controlled Gold Nanoparticles Formed within Mesoporous Silica Nanofibers†
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 17, pages 2225–2230, November, 2006
How to Cite
Tsung, C.-K., Hong, W. B., Shi, Q. H., Kou, X. S., Yeung, M. H., Wang, J. F. and Stucky, G. D. (2006), Shape- and Orientation-Controlled Gold Nanoparticles Formed within Mesoporous Silica Nanofibers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 2225–2230. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600535
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2006
- Institute for Collaborative Biotechnologies (USA Army Research Office). Grant Number: DAAD19-03D-0004
- USA National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR 02-33728
- Chinese University of Hong Kong
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!