This work was financially supported by the Agency for Science, Technology, and Research (A*STAR) of Singapore under the grant number of 0221090060 and the Nippon Sheet Glass Foundation.
Artificial Defect Engineering in Three-Dimensional Colloidal Photonic Crystals†
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 18, pages 3695–3706, December, 2007
How to Cite
Yan, Q., Wang, L. and Zhao, X. S. (2007), Artificial Defect Engineering in Three-Dimensional Colloidal Photonic Crystals. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 3695–3706. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600538
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2006
- Agency for Science, Technology, and Research (A*STAR) of Singapore. Grant Number: 0221090060
- Nippon Sheet Glass Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!