This work was supported by the National Nature Science Foundation (NSF) of China (No. 20321101). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
1D Tellurium Nanostructures: Photothermally Assisted Morphology-Controlled Synthesis and Applications in Preparing Functional Nanoscale Materials†
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 486–492, February, 2007
How to Cite
Zhang, B., Hou, W., Ye, X., Fu, S. and Xie, Y. (2007), 1D Tellurium Nanostructures: Photothermally Assisted Morphology-Controlled Synthesis and Applications in Preparing Functional Nanoscale Materials. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 486–492. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600566
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2006
- National Nature Science Foundation (NSF) of China. Grant Number: 20321101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!