The authors gratefully acknowledge support from the U.S. National Science Foundation (CHE-9709034, DMR-0076169, and CHE-0404578) in these studies.
Fabrication and Characterization of Polymer/Liquid Crystal Composite Diffractive Optics by Multiphoton Methods†
Article first published online: 24 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 9, pages 1515–1522, June, 2007
How to Cite
Xie, A., Ito, T. and Higgins, D. A. (2007), Fabrication and Characterization of Polymer/Liquid Crystal Composite Diffractive Optics by Multiphoton Methods. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 1515–1522. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600575
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2006
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE-9709034, DMR-0076169, CHE-0404578
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!