We gratefully acknowledge financial support by the Swiss National Science Foundation, the NCCR “Nanoscience”, the Swiss Federal Commission for Technology and Innovation (KTI), and the European Union through the Marie-Curie Research Training Network PRAIRIES, contract MRTN-CT-2006-035810. We also thank Nanonis Inc. for the fruitful collaboration on the data acquisition system.
Supramolecular Nanostructuring of Silver Surfaces via Self-Assembly of Fullerene and Porphyrin Modules†
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 1051–1062, May, 2007
How to Cite
Bonifazi, D., Kiebele, A., Stöhr, M., Cheng, F., Jung, T., Diederich, F. and Spillmann, H. (2007), Supramolecular Nanostructuring of Silver Surfaces via Self-Assembly of Fullerene and Porphyrin Modules. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 1051–1062. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600586
- Issue online: 25 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2006
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- NCCR “Nanoscience”
- Swiss Federal Commission for Technology and Innovation (KTI)
- European Union through the Marie-Curie Research Training Network PRAIRIES. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2006-035810
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!