This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas, “Nanoionics (439)” made available by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
AgI/Ag Heterojunction Nanowires: Facile Electrochemical Synthesis, Photoluminescence, and Enhanced Ionic Conductivity†
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 9, pages 1466–1472, June, 2007
How to Cite
Liang, C., Terabe, K., Tsuruoka, T., Osada, M., Hasegawa, T. and Aono, M. (2007), AgI/Ag Heterojunction Nanowires: Facile Electrochemical Synthesis, Photoluminescence, and Enhanced Ionic Conductivity. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 1466–1472. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600590
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2006
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas. Grant Number: 439
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!