We acknowledge Prof. Helmuth Möhwald (MPI Potsdam (Germany)) for valuable discussions and carefully reading the manuscript. The authors thank Anneliese Heilig (MPI Potsdam (Germany)) for AFM measurements and Arndt Pechstein (FU Berlin (Germany)) for technical help. This work was supported in parts by the EU-project “Nanocapsules for Targeted Delivery of Chemicals” STREP N001428.
Heat Treatment of Polyelectrolyte Multilayer Capsules: A Versatile Method for Encapsulation†
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 13, pages 2053–2061, September, 2007
How to Cite
Köhler, K. and Sukhorukov, G. B. (2007), Heat Treatment of Polyelectrolyte Multilayer Capsules: A Versatile Method for Encapsulation. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 2053–2061. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600593
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2006
- EU-project “Nanocapsules for Targeted Delivery of Chemicals”. Grant Number: STREP N001428
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!