This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. CTS-0348234 and Grant No. DMR-0210517.
Synthesis of Inorganic and Organic–Inorganic Hybrid Hollow Particles Using a Cationic Surfactant with a Partially Fluorinated Tail†
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 14, pages 2500–2508, September, 2007
How to Cite
Tan, B., Vyas, S. M., Lehmler, H.-J., Knutson, B. L. and Rankin, S. E. (2007), Synthesis of Inorganic and Organic–Inorganic Hybrid Hollow Particles Using a Cationic Surfactant with a Partially Fluorinated Tail. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 2500–2508. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600635
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2006
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CTS-0348234, DMR-0210517
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!