We thank Prof. L. L. Cao and Prof. Z. W. Yu for their valuable advice. Financial support of this work by the Ministry of Science and Technology of China (2001CB6105) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC 599101611982, 29973001) is acknowledged.
A New Route to Large-Scale Synthesis of Silicon Nanowires in Ultrahigh Vacuum†
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 1729–1734, July, 2007
How to Cite
Xu, X., Wang, Y., Liu, Z. and Zhao, R. (2007), A New Route to Large-Scale Synthesis of Silicon Nanowires in Ultrahigh Vacuum. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 1729–1734. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600658
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2006
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2001CB6105
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 599101611982, 29973001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!