This work was supported by the Zentrum für Angewandte Chemische Genomik, a joint research initiative founded by the European Union and the Ministry of Innovation and Research of the state Northrhine Westfalia.
Biochemical Synthesis and Manipulation of a 70 nm DNA Linker for the Assembly of DNA-Functionalized Gold Nanoparticles†
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 437–442, February, 2007
How to Cite
Hazarika, P., Irrgang, J., Spengler, M. and Niemeyer, C. M. (2007), Biochemical Synthesis and Manipulation of a 70 nm DNA Linker for the Assembly of DNA-Functionalized Gold Nanoparticles. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 437–442. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600694
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2006
- Zentrum für Angewandte Chemische Genomik
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!