DB and MP gratefully acknowledge generous support by the European Union (through Human Potential Networks WONDERFULL, contract HPRN-CT-2002-00177) and MIUR (COFIN prot. 2004035502 and FIRB project on “micro- and nano-structured carbon”). GA and NA acknowledge CNR (commessa PM.P04.010, MACOL), the European Union (through Human Potential Networks FAMOUS, contract HPRN-CT-2002-00171), and MIUR (Contract FIRB RBNE019H9K, Molecular Manipulation for Nanometric Machines). We also thank Mr. Andrea Visentin and Mr. Gabriele Marcolongo for the exceptional technical assistance with the glassware and the Raman instrument, respectively.
Wet Adsorption of a Luminescent EuIII complex on Carbon Nanotubes Sidewalls†
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 15, pages 2975–2982, October, 2007
How to Cite
Accorsi, G., Armaroli, N., Parisini, A., Meneghetti, M., Marega, R., Prato, M. and Bonifazi, D. (2007), Wet Adsorption of a Luminescent EuIII complex on Carbon Nanotubes Sidewalls. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 2975–2982. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600696
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2006
- European Union. Grant Number: HPRN-CT-2002-00177
- MIUR. Grant Number: 2004035502
- CNR. Grant Number: PM.P04.010
- European Union. Grant Number: HPRN-CT-2002-00171
- MIUR. Grant Number: FIRB RBNE019H9K
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!