We thank the DST, New Delhi and the UPE program of the UGC, New Delhi for financial and infrastructure supports. We gratefully acknowledge the International Advanced Research Centre for Powder Metallurgy and New Materials and Dr. G. Ravi Chandra and Mr. L. Venkatesh for providing the FESEM images, Mr. N. Venkatram for help with the nonlinear optical studies and Dr. T. Jana and Mr. D. Arunbabu for help with the DSC measurements. S.P. thanks CSIR, New Delhi for a senior research fellowship. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Palladium Nanowire from Precursor Nanowire: Crystal-to-Crystal Transformation via In Situ Reduction by Polymer Matrix†
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 14, pages 2550–2556, September, 2007
How to Cite
Porel, S., Hebalkar, N., Sreedhar, B. and Radhakrishnan, T. P. (2007), Palladium Nanowire from Precursor Nanowire: Crystal-to-Crystal Transformation via In Situ Reduction by Polymer Matrix. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 2550–2556. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600770
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2006
- DST, New Delhi
- UGC, New Delhi
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!