Financial supports from the National Science Foundation (NSF-STC Program under Agreement Number DMR-0120967), the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) MORPH program, the Air Force office of Scientific Research (AFOSR) under the MURI Center on Polymeric Smart Skins, and Boeing-Johnson Foundation are acknowledged.
Highly Efficient Diels–Alder Crosslinkable Electro-Optic Dendrimers for Electric-Field Sensors†
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 14, pages 2557–2563, September, 2007
How to Cite
Shi, Z., Hau, S., Luo, J., Kim, T.-D., Tucker, N. M., Ka, J.-W., Sun, H., Pyajt, A., Dalton, L., Chen, A. and Jen, A. K.-Y. (2007), Highly Efficient Diels–Alder Crosslinkable Electro-Optic Dendrimers for Electric-Field Sensors. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 2557–2563. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600778
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2006
- National Science Foundation (NSF-STC Program. Grant Number: DMR-0120967
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) MORPH
- Air Force office of Scientific Research (AFOSR)
- MURI Center on Polymeric Smart Skins
- Boeing-Johnson Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!