This work was supported by NSFC (20473027 and 20673038), STCSM (05DZ22306, 06DJ14006), 973 Program (2006CB202508), Programs for New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET-04-0423) and Pujiang Project (05PJ14041).
Novel Solid Acid Catalysts: Sulfonic Acid Group-Functionalized Mesostructured Polymers†
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 14, pages 2455–2461, September, 2007
How to Cite
Xing, R., Liu, N., Liu, Y., Wu, H., Jiang, Y., Chen, L., He, M. and Wu, P. (2007), Novel Solid Acid Catalysts: Sulfonic Acid Group-Functionalized Mesostructured Polymers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 2455–2461. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600784
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2006
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20473027, 20673038
- STCSM. Grant Numbers: 05DZ22306, 06DJ14006
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2006CB202508
- Programs for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-04-0423
- Pujiang Project. Grant Number: 05PJ14041
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2126/2007/fp0784_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.