This work is financially supported by the National Science Council under contract numbers NSC95-2752-E-007-007-PAE (Program for Prompting Academic Excellence in Universities), NSC93-2120 M-002-009, and 94WIA0100022 (NSC-RFBR Joint Research Project). X-ray reflectivity measurements were made at Beamline 17B of the NSRRC. A.R.T., S.V.N., and A.V.V. are grateful to the Russian Foundation for Basic Research for support under the RFBR project 05-03-90579-HHC. We also thank S. S. Huang for technical help. Supporting information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Nanostructure-Dependent Vertical Charge Transport in MEH-PPV Films†
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 15, pages 2902–2910, October, 2007
How to Cite
Huang, Y.-F., Inigo, A. R., Chang, C.-C., Li, K.-C., Liang, C.-F., Chang, C.-W., Lim, T.-S., Chen, S.-H., White, J. D., Jeng, U.-S., Su, A.-C., Huang, Y.-S., Peng, K.-Y., Chen, S.-A., Pai, W.-W., Lin, C.-H., Tameev, A. R., Novikov, S. V., Vannikov, A. V. and Fann, W.-S. (2007), Nanostructure-Dependent Vertical Charge Transport in MEH-PPV Films. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 2902–2910. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600825
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2006
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC95-2752-E-007-007-PAE (Program for Prompting Academic Excellence in Universities), NSC93-2120 M-002-009, 94WIA0100022 (NSC-RFBR Joint Research Project)
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Number: RFBR project 05-03-90579-HHC
Vol. 18, Issue 22, Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!