This work was financially supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (SFB 625), the Alexander von Humboldt Stiftung for a Research Fellowship and the Max-Planck Society through the program ENERCHEM. We also gratefully acknowledge Cornelia Beer and René Schmuck for technical assistance, and Prof. G. J. Bodwell and Dr. Kyle Plunkett for their help in preparing this manuscript. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Solid-State Pyrolysis of Polyphenylene–Metal Complexes: A Facile Approach Toward Carbon Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 1179–1187, May, 2007
How to Cite
El Hamaoui, B., Zhi, L., Wu, J., Li, J., Lucas, N. T., Tomović, Ž., Kolb, U. and Müllen, K. (2007), Solid-State Pyrolysis of Polyphenylene–Metal Complexes: A Facile Approach Toward Carbon Nanoparticles. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 1179–1187. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600826
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2006
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB 625
- Alexander von Humboldt Stiftung
- Max-Planck Society. Grant Number: ENERCHEM
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!