Financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China project No. 90606005, No. 20490210, No. 20371026, and No. 20571040 is greatly appreciated. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
A Smart Supramolecular Hydrogel Exhibiting pH-Modulated Viscoelastic Properties†
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 1837–1843, July, 2007
How to Cite
Shi, N. E., Dong, H., Yin, G., Xu, Z. and Li, S. H. (2007), A Smart Supramolecular Hydrogel Exhibiting pH-Modulated Viscoelastic Properties. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 1837–1843. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600857
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2006
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 90606005, 20490210, 20371026, 20571040
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!